SO, it's July 1st (or it was up until about an hour ago!). June just sort of zipped by. While I absolutely dread the summer heat, and usually pray for October to get here...I feel like summer is already going by too fast!
I only blogged 4 times in the month of June. Fail.
Speaking of fails, remember my Hello June post with all my goals?
I didn't even attempt many of them.
I did some of my goals some of the way (story of my life).
But, I did complete a few of them of them. Got my oil changed, got a pedicure, went to FPU class and went to church every Sunday.
Clearly, I set my goals a little too high. But...that's generally what I do!
So, I'm going to try this again for July. AND...I'm going to try and mark off more than four!!! Ha.
What's fun is I'm going to be in Las Vegas the entire last week of the month...so I really only have about 3 weeks to accomplish everything. No pressure!!
Health & Fitness
- track my ww points EVERYDAY! (I didn't do that today..but I am going back and adding them right now. Also...how does one track their points when they are in Vegas for 6 days? That could get scary!).
- boost our 2 mile walk to 3 miles. (4x a week min). *we did walk 5-6 nights a week most weeks in June...but we can't walk till almost 8pm because it is HAWT in Texas.
- boost our time to less than 1hr
- hit the 40lb lost mark (I was sooo close and then had an oops week and a mini gain the week after that...a total weight loss pity post is coming soon.)
- hit the 50lb lost mark!!!! (dreaming BIG for July)
- clean/detail it (it's cleaner than it was on June 1st...but not perfect)
- save for tires (boring)
- organize paperwork (ashamed I still haven't done this!)
- keep working on baby steps for FPU (decided not to do the classes again...just too much on our plate...but we are still going to do it at home)
Church / Bible
- have Bible time everyday
- visit SS classes
- find out more about small groups
- come up with cleaning schedule (and umm, stick to it)
- paint dining room chairs
- pictures in all picture frames (for crying out loud!)
- dining room sign
- living room wall
- paint entry stand and change knobs
- start project life (better late than never)
- organize all scrapbook stuff (get rid of a lot!)
- write everyday (use a prompt a day site, maybe)
Just for fun
- go to Ranger game (if we can fit this in)
- go out dancing with C
- host a get together for C's bday
- take tons of photos in VEGAS!
- get a pedicure (or two)
- send cards (did pretty good in June..can do better)
- photo a day (I took July 1st's at 1230 on July 2nd...but I'm counting it anyway!)
SO there you have it. I added more things to a list I couldn't complete in one month before. What can I say, I like a challenge!