I started blogging about 10 years ago. I basically shared my daily rambles. And, that was great...for then. Now, that would make for some BORING reads. Ha.
I've struggled a lot with blogging in the last few years. Our daily routines are pretty, well..um routine. Plus I just don't feel the need to share the details of my everyday. But, I do like sharing and writing. And, I love reading other blogs.
So, I've spent a lot of time trying to figure out where to go from here with this blog.
- Here's to finding, creating and sharing all the pretty things.
- I love a good to-do list. And despite my penchant for leaving a lot of things unchecked, I continue to make plans for the future. I like sharing them as a (semi) accountability tool.
- Books, books, books. All the books! I love seeing what others are reading...and sharing what is on my bookshelf.
- If you've been around any time at all, you know I'm on a weight loss journey. I love using this blog as a platform to share all about that.
- Most of all, I just want my blog to be a fun, comfortable, and inspiring place. It's a great creative outlet, but I especially love making new friends! So glad you're here!!