BLOG-TEMBER :: GOALS
Technically, it's the final hours of day four and I'm just getting to the day two prompt. All you ever needed to know about my personality can be found in that one sentence.
But...now that I've got that out of my system (ha!), I'm determined to get caught up over the next few days and finish the month strong!! Yay.
I've also got some other fun things I want to accomplish this month, and since that is the prompt for today (err, Friday) I thought I would share those.
1. Make my daily habits graph. And then, do all the things on it!
2. Complete the Blog-tember Challenge.
3. Read 5 books.
4. Go to Bible Study at church (and keep up with weekly homework).
5. Start the 30 Day Shred.
6. Go to Weight Watchers every week.
7. Stay on track with weekly workouts from Melissa.
8. Finalize costume for my nephew's wedding reception (Halloween weekend).
9. Try 4 new recipes.
What's on your to-do list for this month?!